Ireland’s Leading Candle Makers
At Homeland Candles we have recently updated our candle making workshop in Clarina, County Limerick. Our new high capacity wax melting equipment and modernized candle mould tables allow us to spend more time working on new candle designs and make more quality fragranced candles for you to enjoy.
Candle Making Ingredients
We use a large variety of specialized candle wax, high end natural aromatic fragrance oils, natural cotton wick, UV protected colours and a stabilising agent that helps the blend work as one, offering you one of the best performing candles in Ireland. All our ingredients are sourced from globally recognised leaders in Europe that produce candle making materials.
The secret to making good candles that burn clean and offer excellent fragrance throw.
- Use the best quality raw materials blended together at the right temperature.
- Natural aromatic fragrance oils added to the mix at the right time and temperature.
- Candle wick comes in several diameters so to make candles that burn clean getting the wick size right is very important.
- Candle moulds are made from a variety of material so depending on the finish you want on your candle us the correct candle moulds for the job.
- Temp control, speed of pore, cooling speed will dramatically alter the finish and performance of candles.